Supernova Stickers is currently looking for a virtual digital marketing assistant to join the team working on a casual/contract basis.
What to Expect
- Approx between 1-3 hours per week (with possibility to increase)
- Hourly rate + product discounts as well as occasional free planning materials for marketing purposes
- Flexible working hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Supportive working environment
What a Working Week Looks Like
Each week will be different! Ideally you’ll be involved in the planner community meaning you’ll engage with planners across Australia (and even the world) to direct traffic to our website. This may involve answering questions searching for stickers as well as engaging potential new customers and sharing new releases.
You will also be a moderator for the Supernova Sticker VIP group which means you’ll be posting content regularly as well as talking to customers.
Since you will receive new products regularly you’ll take photos suitable for Instagram and send them through to me so they can be posted every few days if not daily!
You’ll also be searching the planner groups for the latest hype and craze helping me create new stickers for our customers. This aspect of the job is important so you’ll need to be passionate about stickers and planning!
Some weeks I may also have one off projects for you to help me with and other weeks I may just need to you to post a few things on social media.
- You should already be involved in the planner community with an active presence in Planner Addicts Australia
- You’ll have experience with social media, especially Instagram
- Interest in working with a sticker business and helping grow a family company
- Have worked in digital marketing before (desired but not essential)
- Know how to use photoshop or other design software
- Be willing to get an ABN for pay purposes
If this sounds like you, please send a copy of your resume as well as a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Applications close 30 April 2019.
Short listed candidates will be contacted only.